Hereby we would like to explain how we collect and what we use personal dana (PD) for during you stay on our website and during our cooperation, with whom and why we share PD and how we protect it.
The described Personal Data Protection Policy applies to all areas of business od Prvi korak poduzetnički centar d.o.o.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
We collect data primarily for the performance of our contractual and legal obligations, improvement of our business and for the purpose of informing clients. Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- Performance of our obligations defined in contracts with our clients
- Communication with clients
- Informing about our services and education and news in the field of EU funds and other areas in the domain of our activities
- Improving the functionality of our website
- Fulfilling our legal obligations under the current Accounting Act, Labour Act and Public Procurement Act and other relevant laws.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
During the visit to our website, attending education and during cooperation, for the above purposes we may collect PD which may identify you individually. Personal data we collect during cooperation or during visits to our website include:
- name and surname
- date of birth
- contact information
- IP address.
KEEPING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be kept no longer than necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. At the end of that time, which is regulated for certain processing by local laws, data will be deleted or made unavailable for further processing. We keep and protect your personal data at all times while it is stored with us. We use the personal data you have provided to us for business or contact purposes solely for business purposes, except for information that we are obliged to keep on legal basis.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
In the case of certain data processing, the data you provide to us may be transferred or given for inspection by third parties.
In no case do we sell, rent or hand over the data to unauthorized third parties. Data transfer or data insight is done for the following reasons:
- When we received consent to such transfer
- When companies or service providers use PD for certain processing, access data in a way that is regulated by a contractual relationship (e.g. technical maintenance of certain software tools, archiving and reporting)
- In order to fulfil our legal obligations (e.g. reporting the data of our employees in the HZZO, HZMO, etc.)
In the event of a need to transfer data, for one of the above reasons, we aim to limit the data transmitted to the necessary minimum. Third parties to whom we transmit data are obliged to protect the data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA, CORRECTION OR DELETION
At any time, you can request information about your PD we stores, data source, data recipients, purpose of storage as well as the entities to which we transfer personal data. In addition, you have the right to update, correct, block or delete your data in accordance with legal provisions.
We will be happy to fill out your request for deletion of personal data in the following cases:
- if personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- if you withdraw the consent on which the processing is based;
- if you object to the processing and there are no stronger legitimate reasons for processing, or object to the processing in which the data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
You can send a request for access to personal data to an e-mail address email@example.com or to Prvi korak p.c. LLC Županići 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, with mandatory contact details and the note 'Request for access to personal data'.
In order to prevent abuse of personal data, we will send you a predefined form and ask you to fill it out in person and sign it and send it back, and we will ask for additional proof of your identity. Without determining the correctness of identity, we will not be able to complete the request for access to personal data.
YOUR CONSENT FOR DATA USED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
If you receive notifications about our services and news to your e-mail address, you can inform us that you do not want contact in this way by simply clicking on the default link in the promotional e-mail or contacting us directly. Also, at any time, if you will be interested in receiving information about our services and news on e-mail, you can leave it to us on our website or just get in touch with us.